Fund transfer

Q: Who should communicate to the funding agency for the transfer of fund?

A: The research team should continuously follow up the Project Officer of the funding agency of the tranche.

Q: What proof do I need for the transfer of the tranche?

A: For projects funded by government agencies , you need the List of Due and Demandable Accounts Payable – Advice to Debit Account (LDDAP- ADA). For projects funded by international/foreign agencies, you need the Payment Advice. Both can be requested from your funding agencies.