Day: January 27, 2021

Fund transfer

Q: Who should communicate to the funding agency for the transfer of fund?

A: The research team should continuously follow up the Project Officer of the funding agency of the tranche.

Q: What proof do I need for the transfer of the tranche?

A: For projects funded by government agencies , you need the List of Due and Demandable Accounts Payable – Advice to Debit Account (LDDAP- ADA). For projects funded by international/foreign agencies, you need the Payment Advice. Both can be requested from your funding agencies.

Start up

Q: Do I need to appoint an SDO to start purchasing items directly in the stores (pay in cash) or through government procurement procedures (pay through UPM check)?

A: No. Purchases made in stores can be reimbursed, while those procured through UPM following the procurement procedures will be directly paid by the UPM through their DBP accounts.

Q: When can I start charging expenses? I don’t have my funds yet, but I already have a signed MOA and LIB.

A: Expenses can be charged against the project’s fund at the start date of the project as stated in the MOA. If personal funds are used, this can be reimbursed by submitting the required documents. Follow this link for more details.