- The Researcher prepares a request letter for designation as SDO for a specific research project for the approved duration specified in the protocol or Memorandum of Agreement/Clinical Trial Agreement. The supporting documents to be attached to the letter are the following:
- Approved Line-Item Budget
- Memorandum of Agreement or Clinical Trial Agreement between the University and the Sponsor
- Cash Flow for Two Months
- The request letter is endorsed by the Dean/Director, the Vice Chancellor for Research and/or the Vice Chancellor for Administration, and approved by the Chancellor.
- Once the request has been approved, it will be forwarded to the Human Resource Development Office for drafting of the Administrative Order (AO).
- The AO will be signed by the Chancellor and forwarded back to the unit.
Next step: Payment of Bond Premium