We are pleased to announce that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has launched four requests for proposals through the Grand Challenges Global Call-to-Action, inaugurating this new member of the Grand Challenges family of initiatives, and one request for proposals through Grand Challenges, building on an earlier program. Please check the website at the links below for more information, now including translated descriptions – the application deadline is January 13, 2022.
• Strengthening Data Science Capacity and the Ecosystem: Enabling Data-Centered Public Health Interventions
• Building Malaria Modeling Capacity in Sub-Saharan Africa
• Digital Health Services for Pregnant Women to Support Antenatal Risk Stratification in Sub-Saharan Africa
• Innovations in Eliminating Neglected Tropical Diseases
• Metagenomic Next Generation Sequencing to Detect, Identify, and Characterize Pathogens
For more information about the grant opportunities, please visit: https://gcgh.grandchallenges.org/grant-opportunities