The Research Implementation and Support Unit (RISU) was created in order to assist the investigators in all matters concerning the implementation of the research except for fund management, which will be delegated to FAMU. This unit has the following functions:
- Assist investigators in site start-up procedures by establishing linkages with different units of the University to avail of the necessary personnel, equipment, services and other resources required in the implementation of the research.
- Monitor and facilitate research implementation (from award set-up to project close-out) by processing of administrative requirements.
- Monitor and facilitate study report submissions (to ethics, institution, sponsor), except financial reports.
- Monitor and facilitate research dissemination (publication and presentation).
- Coordinate Research Productivity-related reporting
- Maintains an inventory of ongoing and completed researches