Q: How do I register my research with RGAO?
A: You may register your research by completing the online form at http://rgao.upm.edu.ph/registration. You will receive an RGAO registration certificate with the RGAO reference number for your research via email after One (1) working day to acknowledge your registration.
Q: Do I still need to register my research with RGAO even if it will not undergo UPMREB/IACUC review?
A: Yes, all researches conducted/ to be conducted in the University and/or by University staff (including faculty, students, REPS, and PGH employees, residents/ fellows) should be registered. These include all research regardless of area or topic, design or methodology, or funding source (e.g. case reports, meta-analysis, systematic review, creative work).
Q: Can I still register ongoing and completed researches?
A: Yes, you may still register ongoing and completed researches. You may register your researches at any point in the research process: Research protocol is ready for review;
- Research is to be started;
- Ongoing research;
- Research is completed and the report is final;
- Research has been accepted for presentation in a local or international meeting;
- Research has been accepted for publication/ is published; and
- Research work results in a patentable product.