We are pleased to announce that the Research Grants Administration Office (RGAO) is now accepting the First (1st) batch of applications for the UPM Student Research Grant for CY 2019. This grant provides funding support for the thesis/research of UP Manila undergraduate students, medical students, and masteral students without any scholarship.
A research grant of up to P40,000.00 each shall be given to deserving research projects to subsidize expenses for maintenance and other operating expenses (MOOE) only. The proposals shall be evaluated based on relevance and scientific merit subject to appropriate ethical clearance. The thesis or research adviser should endorse the application and will be responsible for financial disbursement and liquidation of funds. The successful applicants are strongly encouraged their manuscript in a publishable format for submission.
Please submit the following requirements on or before 15 October 2019 (Tuesday):
- One (1) printed copy of the full thesis/research proposal
- Electronic copy (Word file) of the full thesis/research proposal (send via email to email@example.com)
- Endorsement letter signed by the Thesis/Research Adviser, Department Chair and College Dean
- Thesis panel certificate of approval
- Registration with RGAO at http://rgao.upm.edu.ph/registration.
Submissions should be sent to Mr. Ralph Christopher Cepeda of the Office of NIH Deputy Executive Director at Room 109, NIH Bldg., UP Manila. For Inquiries, you may call (02) 526-4349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.