We are pleased to announce that the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) is accepting proposals through its program entitled “Collaborative Research and Development to Leverage Philippine Economy (CRADLE) Program”
Under this call, the Department of Scienc and Technology (DOST) are requiring all the proposals submitted should be in line with the priority R&D areas and industries identified by the DOST itself and Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), namely:
• Agri-processing (includes drug and herbal development)
• Agriculture, Fishery and Forestry
• IC Design
• Semi-conductor and Electronics
• Creative Industries/Knowledge-based Services
• Renewable Energy
• Industrial Waste Treatment
• Information and Communication Technology (includes Artificial Intelligence)
• Food and Nutrition
• Infrastructure and Logistics
• Environment and Climate Change
The HEI/RDI should have at least one industry partner to collaborate with. The industry partner will provide counterpart of at least twenty percent (20%) of the total project cost. Counterpart may be in cash, in kind, or person-hours support in the academe.
Further Instructions can be seen through this link (http://www.dost.gov.ph/23-announcements/1608-call-for-proposals-2019-collaborative-research-and-development-to-leverage-phillipine-economy-cradle.html)
Deadline for Submission of Proposals is on 14 June 2019.
Thank you for your continued interest in health service and development.