For Legal Requirements UP Manila Legal Office provides standard format of contracts that can be downloaded in their website: http://legal.upm.edu.ph/legal-forms using UPM Internet Access Only. You may use their standard format to facilitate / accommodate a faster review of contracts. If certain modification been made, kindly indicate it by using Font Style and Font Color.
To reduce the time for preparing and review of legal documents originating from any college, unit or offices in UP Manila, please be guided by the following procedure:
1. Check if the contract, MOA or any other agreement you need to prepare already has a standard format uploaded in the website of the UPM Office of Legal Services:
2. If available, click the form you need to download it.
3. When downloaded, click “enable editing”
4. Click the button “REVIEW” and “Track Changes”
5. Edit the downloaded form.
6. Email the edited form to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Wait for comments to clarify certain provision s or advise you to print the reviewed copy of the document. Number of copies should correspond to the number of parties plus an additional copy which the Notary Public will get.
8. Send the printed copies to UPM Office of Legal Services at t h e 8th floor, LCB, PGH build in g for endorsement to the proper signatory.