We are pleased to announce the extension of the 3rd Call for Proposals: Newborn
Screening Research Grant.
The topics of the proposals are:
- Short term and long term outcome studies for patients affected with any of the
disorders in the newborn screening panel
- Burden of disease studies of conditions in the newborn screening panel
- Determinants on decisions regarding acceptance of newborn screening among various
stakeholders (e.g. parents, physicians, nurses, midwives, etc.)
- Acceptability of the use of residual blood spot specimens remaining after screening for
- Molecular analysis of metabolic disease cases from 1992-2018
- Molecular analysis of patients diagnosed with endocrine disorders as a result of
newborn screening (e.g. congenital adrenal hyperplasia, congenital hypothyroidism)
Attached is the Call for Proposals for more information.
The deadline for submission of proposals is extended until 31 May 2020. You may contact Ms. Vivian Biala or Ms. Ionee Ibarrientos of the Research Grant Administration office at tel # 8567-2054 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued interest in health research and development.