The Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research is pleased to announce that the Research Grants Administration Office (RGAO) is now accepting applications for the UPM Student Researcher Grant for CY 2018. This grant provides funding support for thesis/research of UP Manila undergraduate students, medical students, and masteral students without any scholarship.
A research grant of up to P40,000.00 each shall be given to deserving research projects to subsidize expenses for maintenance and other operating expenses (MOOE) only. The proposals shall be evaluated based on relevance and scientific merit subject to appropriate ethical clearance. The thesis or research adviser should endorse the application and will be responsible for financial disbursements and liquidation of funds. The successful applicants are strongly encouraged to publish their results in reputable peer-reviewed journals and are required to submit their manuscript in a publishable format ready for submission.
Please submit the following requirements on or before 15 October 2018 (Monday):
- One (1) printed copy of the full thesis/research proposal
- Electronic copy (Word file) of the full thesis/research proposal (send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Endorsement letter signed by the Thesis/Research Adviser, Department Chair and College Dean
- Thesis panel certificate of approval
- Registration with RGAO at http://rgao.upm.edu.ph/